top of page

Clinical Psychologist specialized in:

  • Support for anxiety, depression, stressful and/or traumatic situations

  • Clinical Sexology for single or couple

  • Couple Counselor

  • Sport Psychologist

  • Mindfulness Educator, Mindful Eating and Stress Management

  • Progressive Muscle Relaxation Techniques

  • Specific tests submission

Here's how I can help you:

  • Support, habilitation-rehabilitation in the field of psychology addressed to the person, group, social bodies and communities

  • Change of dysfunctional thinking patterns

  • Support in moments of crisis, anxiety, depression 

  • Enhancement of resources and recovery of personal capacity to react positively to stressful and/or traumatic situations

bottom of page